Jul 15, 2014

"Worth the Hype?" #3- Maybelline Rocket Mascara









 







People have been raving about this mascara since last summer, and as a "slow-burn" at hypes, I just recently got it. And now I wanted to tell you if it´s still worth all the fuss :)

Since I got it in France, I got it for 4 bucks less!!! So I think the price is okay for what you get out of it. The consistency is quite thick, much thicker than the "Collossal Volume" mascara. It really gives you massive lashes! But you have to be careful, cause they get spidery very easily. So brush through them several times to get rid of all the clumps. At first I thought the brush was quite bad, but it´s actually ok. The  bristles are quite short. So I though of using the "Collossal Volume"´s brush instead. But I havn´t tried yet.

+
Creates great lashes!
Worth the price!

-
Gets clumpy easily

In the end, I think it´s a great mascara, which thickens your lashes like crazy! But the "Collossal Volume" was just as great in my opinion. So I think, the"Rocket Mascara" isn´t exactly worth the hype, but Maybelline´s mascaras in general totally are!!!

Thanks for reading
xxx
Sophia

11 comments:

  1. great review - sounds like a great all round mascara!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win a cute Dahlia trench in my little giveaway! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review dear, loving your mascara!
    Do you wanna follow each other via GFC and bloglovin'? Just let me know on my blog so I can follow you back!
    Kisses.

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey sweetie, i'm following you back!
      Have a nice day, kisses!

      xx

      Delete
  3. I've never used that mascara :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review! I have this mascara. My favorite though, will always be Maybelline's falsies. Love it!!!! But like you said all of Maybelline's mascaras are worth the hype!


    We should follow each other!!
    My blog is www.itsmiraclewhip.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great info!!! thanks! I love your blog, followed. Would you mind checking out mine?!
    http://the-lostangeles.blogspot.com/
    xx
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much! I will check out yours!!! xxx

      Delete
  6. When I am stuck for cash and in need of a new mascara I always go for this <3 I love the maybelline mascaras especially the false lashes one!! Great value for money and it really lifts each lash and holds all day x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, very nice post, I have discovered your blog recently and I liked a lot, you have a very beautiful design, I follow you by GFC.
    Hope you follow me back.

    Keep in contact
    xx
    leclosset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete