Aug 28, 2014

My Youtube || sophiedoesrandomstuff







I started doing Youtube videos when I was in fifth grade-5 years ago. But I stopped doing videos, because I thought people would make fun of me(which they apparently did).
Within the years, I started and stopped a few times again. But, since I´ve had this blog for two years, which means I´ve been putting myself on the internet anyways, I finally and absolutely started my Youtube again, with the intetion of not caring about what other people think! 

I´m doing fashion/beauty/random lifestyle stuff- related videos :D My channel is called: sophiedoesrandomstuff  because, well I´m doing pretty random stuff^^.

It would be an honor to me, if you would check it out, or eventually subscribe ^^.

Thanks a lot 
xxx
Sophia

6 comments:

  1. Good job for venturing into the world on Youtube. I've done that too, can be scary but so worth it :3

    x leah symonne x

    www.itsleli.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it really is scary, but I didn´t get any hate yet :D

      Delete
  2. It's so important to not care about what other people think! I had the same worries when I started my blog and then when I started YouTube..but now I know people just don't care what I do. Haha :) And your true friends will support everything you do. <3

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they will, but I still didn´t tell many people..

      Delete
  3. Oh I hate that people are so horrible.
    I haven't started doing videos for the same reason.

    www.kindoflovely.com || AUS Fashion/Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete