Jul 28, 2014

Waterproof Makeup




So since it´s summer you probly be going to the pool or the beach alot. Apart from this you are sweating and your face is very disgusting and gross( Ok I should probly stop talking..) So my ponit is: If you don´t want your makeup to drown downwards on your face, you´ve got to use waterproof makeup.
But with the fact that it´s summer, light makeup is like essential. I hate putting on a ton of makeup when it´s hot, cause your face just gets super cakey.
But this is what I used on a hot day when I went to the pool.

If you want a makeup tutorial on my channel let me know :)
What do you guys wear to the pool?
xxx
Sophia

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty blog! Love the way you write too,
    Im new to the blogging world! Take a look at my page if you can :)

    emilyldn.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did well for a trip to the pool! I usually fake tan it and add waterproof mascara!

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:01 AM

    I've used that mascara and it really worked for me so I love it! I'll definitely consider the others. Nice post :)

    http://novellette.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12522799

    ReplyDelete