Mar 16, 2014

Collective Beauty Haul





So, I picked up some stuff...

Nailpolishes:
Yves Rocher: Esmalte
Lóreal Paris: Miracle Repair (for damaged Nails)
Essie: Jazzy Jubilant (Topcoat)

I wanted some new colours for springtime and I loved that blue, because it reminded me of the pretty sky in springtime. It looked awesome paired with that glittery topcoat of Essie. And as a base I used "Miracle Repair", cause I´ve got quite brittle nails. Until now, it worked quite well.

Shower gel:
Yves Rocher: Strawberry, Olive, Coconut
They just smelled nice, I mean c´mon, I just needed to pick up those okay?

Lip balms:
Yves Rocher: Vanilla, Almond

I had them a while ago and picked up some new ones, cause I´ve always loved them and will always do :)

Drugstore stuff:
Powder: Manhattan 
Conditioner: Dove
My last powder broke so I had to get a new one, since I´ve got quite oily skin.
I had to face the mysterious fact of my hair breaking all the time, even when I don´t even own a hair straightener or some of those heat tools. Which is very unfair, but I have to live with it, so I picked up this conditioner. Hopefully it will help a little.


That´s all, thanks for reading guys :D
xxx
Sophie

3 comments:

  1. Great haul! I love nail effects and nail polishes :-)
    www.fairytalesandlittlewhitelies.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! I love the Yves Rocher balms. After trying out many lip balms for years, I found those one. They are absolutely my faves.

    Jasmine xx
    For a Real Woman
    So easy Spanish!

    ReplyDelete