Sep 25, 2013

Fall Outfits #1; Laid back


Hey guys :3
It´s fall again :D Even though I´m quite sad, summer being over, I´m looking forward to fall. I can´t wait to wear all my new sweaters. And that meant I have to do my Outfit´s of the season :D
This outfit is for more warmer days of fall. It´s perfect for school days when you just want to be comfortable and have no big event. it´s very casual, but you can spice it up with some jewellery if you want to. I just added my fav beanie :D
Hoodie-Primark
Top-TallyWeijl
Beanie-Primark
Shorts-Primark
Shoes-Converse
So have a happy start of fall : )   

3 comments:

  1. such fun photos, hope you have a great fall!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey sweetie
    I just found your blog and I loooove it!
    you look gorgeous, love your style!!! I am your new follower!!
    I would love it if you visit my blog and keep in touch!
    I am also hosting a GIVEAWAY these days, so you can join!
    Love
    Vicky

    WWW.FASHIONRAILWAYS.COM

    ReplyDelete