Jul 30, 2013

Room sneek peek & request time

Roomscent by H&M













Whaddup everyone ^^
Today I wanted to share some corners of my room with you, hope you liked it :D
BUT: The main purpose of this post was to aks you guys what you want to see next time? If you have  any requests, feel free to leave a comment :)
I thought of doing:
Back to school series
Summer essentials
Random Youtuber impressions :D
So, tell me if you want to see any of these( as video???)


See ya <3
Cat ears: Tally Weijl  Little bag: H&M kids section  Other pointless stuff: I DON´T KNOW!!!
 

2 comments:

  1. beautiful <3 your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're room is gorgeous, I'm jealous! I love the 'Love' picture :) xxx

    Sinead | http://sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete